It has been a while since I have posted. Since we have found out that we are having a baby, we have been to the Dr a few times and have experienced some amazing things.
On January 2, we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. That was the most amazing sound that I have ever heard! As the Dr found the heartbeat, I looked over at Bobby and he had the biggest smile on his face. I think that was when everything started to come real for him. From that moment on, his attitude has completely changed! He has become more aware of what I am feeling, what I am eating, and just my overall well being. He doesn't shy away from talking about the baby any more and he even rubs my belly from time to time!
I am almost finished reading a book called "When Two Become Three". This is a really good book that brings up many questions and concerns that happen with/to new parents. I would recommend this book to new/expecting parents.
I am also starting a new job soon...hopefully...assuming that I pass the physical that I took today. I am really excited that I have found a new position! It is close to home and they know that I am pregnant!
God is really doing amazing things in my life right now! I can't wait to see what He has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment